About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Whew ! I made it.

It turns out that I DID give myself more stress than the test did. (You Idiot !) Well, I've never done it before, what do you expect. The worst part was only the IV needle. Big Deal - Been there - Done that ! Gotta go to my Gastro now. I'll report in if there's any news.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Good for you.
Each hurdle you leap over gets you closer to the goal.

:)

Macabre64 said...

I wish I could be there to give you a hug and hold your hand through all of this. Know that I'm with you in spirit!

*HUGS*