About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

When is it TMI ?

Greetings !

I have posted a blog entry almost every day for the last week and I am wondering when people will get tired of it? Please tell me to shut up if I become a bore !

Today was bearable as far as my pain level is concerned, although it tastes like I'm sucking on a nail from the iron in my blood. (Sorry-Gross!) I actually slept well, between the pain killer and sleeping pill, but not "narcotically", but more "exhausted" than anything else. How is it that "pain" makes you exhausted? I just typed that question into "Ask.com" and the first Item on the list was "A Practical Guide to Suicide" at "www.satanservice.org" Is that what the internet has become? I'm telling Al Gore ! Not to worry about me... I've worked WAY to hard to even think about THAT ! I'll just let the Dentist take care of that next Wednesday! (That Sadistic ^$*%^#@)

No comments: