About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Let's do the Time Warp Again...

Brain Check - 1-2-3, check-1-2-3. My watch says Nov. 14. So does my computer and my day planner. All of the Posting Dates on my blog are one week off, right? RIGHT ? ! (Don't mess with him... He'll snap ! He is right, right ?)

2 comments:

Curious Doug and the Liver Transplant said...

Oh, Great, NOW they're correct. (I am not crazy - I am not crazy - I am not crazy - I am not crazy !

Macabre64 said...

*speaking slowly and quietly as I've been told to do with crazy people* Of...course...you're...not...crazy...Douggie...it'll...all...be...just...fine.