About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Isn't the Test Enough Stress ?


I'm having a Chemical Stress Test tomorrow and it has me a little stressed out (oxymoronic, don't you think?) I have tried very hard to keep my blood pressure at a minimum to decrease the chances of having the same problem that put me in the hospital, but to make sure that I can physically handle the transplant surgery, they have to raise my blood pressure to test my heart. Now, I know that this is being done across the street from a hospital, but it's still frightening. I'm just plain NOT looking forward to this particular procedure. To me it sounds like "Russian Roulette" ! I'll keep you posted on the results. Wish me luck !

No comments: