About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's December 5th.

Does anyone actually READ my blog ? If Not, I'm wasting my time posting it.

If a Recovering Alcoholic falls in the woods, does anyone hear his cry for help ?

(Would SOMEONE PLEASE answer ! I'm the only one he gets to talk to, and he's driving me Ape-Shit!)

1 comment:

Random thoughts from the mind of Moni said...

I read this!!! almost everyday.... I enjoy your blog Douggie!! Hang in there and by gosh call your sponser!! I'd say call me but I'm porbably already drunk!! LOL ............. OK not that funny.... sorry. Love You!!