About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I SURVIVED !

Well, Christmas came and went and I SURVIVED ! That's a whole lot more than I can say for last year. Last year I was laying in a hospital bed at a convalescent facility and couldn't even get to the bathroom by myself. (He could go, but couldn't get there - you make the the picture in YOUR head - We've been there) I'm still a little tired, and need to do something to loose a few pounds now, but I'm feeling "Healthy". It seems I still have a bad tooth, (THAT will have to come out!) and I need to re-build some strength in my back, but It's all Good !

Time to get to work !

1 comment:

Macabre64 said...

It's all good is what we wanna hear hon, GOOD FOR YOU!

I'm sorry about your weariness and your bad tooth, but all in good time.

Just think, with all the effort you're putting in, next Christmas should be FABULOUS!!!

*HUGS*