About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's a Miracle !

O.K, well, it's not a miracle quite yet, but things ARE getting Better. I realize that Christmas is NOT all about me. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop watching my Christmas Movies, Cartoons, Carols and such. You're welcome to watch and experience them with me.


I Do wish my Zoe, Monica, Renee, Gail, Janna, Ashley, Donna, Devyn, Melissa, Karen, Tracy & Family, Jeff (Lefty), and other loved ones, and all my family were here to share this with me. After all, a year ago I was beginning to drift back from a Coma, and being "MOSTLY dead" I really DO have a lot to be thankful for this year.

"God Bless Us, Every One !"

2 comments:

Macabre64 said...

God has blessed me. He helped you remain so that we could reunite! I wish I could be there as well! I'd love to snuggle up with you and watch It's a Wonderful Life and A Charlie Brown Christmas!

Love you sweetie!
*HUGS*

Random thoughts from the mind of Moni said...

Well Douggie Thanks and I hope your year is fandamntabulous!!