About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Getting Tired !

It's Wednesday, the 19th and there's not a whole lot left in the tank, and there's miles to go before I sleep. I'm almost twice as active as I've been in a while and the stamina is not there like it used to be. Back when I was with that Kids group, I remember working 8hr. days, THEN doing a show at a mall or old folks home. Mind you, I was 10 plus yrs. younger then, but I feel about 30 yrs. older now (you think is was all that drinking ?). I gotta pull this one through, though. There's too much riding on it (Life?). Can't you just go away till New Years, Phil? (What? I didn't say anything. Besides, you can't have any fun without hurting me.) Wanna Bet ? (Yeah, you bet your life and I'll bet I end up in a jar at some medical school labeled "Abby Normal")

I gotta go lay down. I'm arguing with my liver again.

1 comment:

Macabre64 said...

LOL Darlin, I hafta tell ya I didn't spend 31 years trying to pickle Phil and I have a hard time with stamina some days.

40 something just can't be bop around like 20 something could. Ok yeah, there's that like 80 year old woman who lives near me that walks at least 6 miles every morning BUT SHE'S A FREAK OK?!

So, here's to wishing us BOTH a lot more get up and go!!!

*HUGS*