About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

... Stink, Stank, Stunk !

Well, I'm told that the last few days, in my attempts to have myself a Very, Merry Christmas, I have attempted to force that same Holly, Jollyness on other people. That would make me the First Official Recipient of the "Great Golden Grinch" award.

This award has been present to Doug Coutts for his Un-Nerving "Pity-Me" attitude due to his personal desire to celebrate the Holiday Spirit. This revelry should be celebrated by the individual as he or she sees fit, and not to the standards Mr. Coutts sees fit. This attitude exemplifies the Grinchiest of traits and is truly deserving of this award.

2 comments:

Sita said...

Hello, hello!! I am reading your blog!!

Okay, I will admit, I do not check it frequently. But I do check in from time to time. So now you've sparked my curiosity (Curious Doug isn't the only curious person here): what do you mean by receiving the grinch award by a pity-me attitude? Are you not into the holiday spirit? Or are you trying to get someone else to get into the holiday spirit? I don't get it, I'll admit. Are you feeling depressed? What's going on? What are the "standards Mr. Coutts sees fit"?

Sita said...

P.S. Sita is Cousin Karen