About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I spent a week there one day

Well, Phil and I have been waiting a week for the last 48 hours to pass and it's just taking forever. Only 34 hours before I can officially stand up and say "I have been Clean and Sober for ONE FULL YEAR !" This is a milestone ! It's only the 1st milestone, but a milestone none the less. I couldn't be prouder if it were... well, ME ! Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick !

1 comment:

Sita said...

Congratulations!! And about the time issue, remember: you are living IN THE NOW. One day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time. Then tomorrow is here, and you are one year sober. Then one year and one day. Then one year and two days. Then one year and three days. But you are living IN THE NOW, Douggie.

Lovies,
Cousin Karen