About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Friday, October 26, 2007

An Apology from Doug's Liver

This is Phil, Doug's liver. He wants to say he's sorry for his rant last night. There are only a few people he considers to be his closest family and friends, and three of them are on their way to Iraq, including his closest friend. I think he has the right to be concerned and upset, considering his condition, not that it makes their decisions any different. They are doing what they have to do . . . so is Doug . . . he's caring. Let him be upset - it's good for him to vent the emotions. It relieves his stress. Just don't dismiss his feelings; they're just as real as yours.

No comments: