About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Almost 1 year

Greetings from Phil and I. Some people are beginning to respond to having read my blog. Thank You. I'd love for you to leave a "Hello" to let me know you've seen it, but an e-mail is fine. I'm curious to see if anyone figures out why I named my liver "Phil" Send in your guesses.

As many of you know, November 1st is my 1 year anniversary. The AA group I attend gives a brass coin for yearly anniversaries. I'll scan the coin and post the pic on the site next week. It's kind of strange to think that since my sophomore year in HS, this will be the longest I've ever gone without a drink, smoke or something else. (I think he should celebrate with a big, fat glass of ice cold Bacardi Gold and a cigar but he won't let me) I'll just have a cake !

No comments: