About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Perhaps me speaketh in haste...

Well, it appears I may have spoken too soon about this Gastro/Hepatitis thing (See previous blog entry) The bullet I dodged may have ricocheted (Ping, ping ping). I called my Gastro Dr's office to verify my appointment for tomorrow, and they are closed and referring patients to the Health Department for testing... "You will be contacted with further information as appropriate".

As I said before, all of my procedures have been done at UMC Hospital because of my condition, so extra care would have been taken. I, also, just gave 15 vials of blood for my final "Transplant Qualification" to be sent to Washington, so I assume it would have been checked, again, just last month. I feel fairly confident I'm not at risk, but you never know.

P.S. If you can name this Hanna Barberra cartoon character, you are "Toon-Master" and I will send your your certificate when you tell me his name

No comments: