About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

And the beat goes on, and on, and on, and...

Hey, . . . Heart ! It's Me, . . . Phil ! Sorry we haven't spoken in a while. I do get all of your messages... about one every second or so, and I've heard the doctors have been checking on you. Glad to hear you're doing well. Me ? Not so good, I'm afraid. I'm gonna have to leave. I hear my replacement should be along soon, hopefully sometime this year. Just wanted to take a second and thank you for everything you've done, and to tell you I'm sorry for all the stress I put you through. That idiot who lives inside of Skull has really done a number on me. (Brain: I can hear you, you know.) Of course I know... why do you think I said it? It's your fault I'm in this situation in the first place. But, hey, don't get down. You're doing a Great Job at fixing things now. Don't forget that ! We all need to keep doing our jobs so Doug can get better, Right ? Anyway, hang in there everyone, and let's all hope that my replacement shows up soon.

No comments: