About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Time in Vegas

This is the Sun. It's surface is called the photosphere. The temperature of the photosphere is about 10,000° Fahrenheit. It's core is under its atmosphere. The temperature at the core, or very middle, of the Sun, is about 27 million° Fahrenheit. That’s pretty hot!

Only slightly less hot is the temperature of the inside of my car, when it's 114˚. Trying to turn on the Air Conditioner in my car, has the effect of trying to cool a Hot Tub with an Ice Cube. Don't get me wrong, It makes a valiant effort, but alas, there's little hope. I guess it's time to get the system serviced. If I'm lucky, my brother still has the gauge/hose assembly to do the job. If not, I fear that I will suffer the fate this summer has in store for me and be Medium Rare by September.!

No comments: