About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life...? Don't talk to me about Life !

Actually, Life has been going O.K. as of late. I was just given my (1st) annual Substance Abuse program Summary Evaluation and I was given an overall attendance of 82% and 15% of the missing were excused, so I really only missed 2 meetings/appointments in a year. In the summary, I got almost all "Excellent" ratings, so this is where I stand, overall:

Psychological - Green Light

Psychiatric - Green Light

Physical - Green Light

Gastro - Green Light - On Hold waiting for VA approval

Veteran's Administration - On Hold waiting for approval

All Systems GO - waiting final approval.

No comments: