About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Friday, August 1, 2008

How do you like the New Boobs !

Since I mentioned them, I thought you deserved to see them, so here they are.  

It took us all morning to drive to Lake Havasu City.  We got there around 9:30 am.  Monica, her 4 yr. old Zane, Zoe and I checked her into the hospital there and then Moni, Zane and I waited... And Waited... Aaaannnddd Waited.  Long story short, we checked out at 5:00 p.m. and drove to my Brother's house, 45 minutes away.  We spent the night there. (Thanks, John!)

When we got up, it was back to Havasu for a follow up with the Dr. and to have the drain tubes removed (Yuk).  Then we drove back to Vegas.

No comments: