About Me

My photo
4+ Years Clean & Sober, working on more. Musician, Audio/Visual Tech. Sing in Church Choir. Dedicated in my recovery. I almost died once, not on purpose, but I got over that and intend to live a while longer... like 30 or 40 yrs. or so.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Does this look like a Shoe Print ?

Tuesday, the 14th was Dental Surgery Day. 2 more teeth pulled and some bone ground away so the new bridge can be fit properly.

Now, I don't quite know what this Oral Surgeon meant by "Bridge Preparation", but apparently he used everything but a jack-hammer and dynamite. I was curling my toes back so far, I think I scratched my knee with my toe nails. At one point, I Swear he had his foot on my chest for leverage.

O.K., back to the real world. I have about 20 stitches from where he removed bone from under my gums for the bridges to fit properly. I don't know if they will be anchored or "pop-out" bridges, and there's still some cosmetic work to be done, but the worst of it is OVER !

No comments: